Executive Leadership Program
Fall 2013 session will begin on September 24, 2013.
The program objective is to connect undergraduate, graduate and alumni business students with experienced professionals in the local community. The program mission is to strengthen community connections while providing the opportunity for mentors to help young FAU College of Business students succeed.
- Mentors can increase awareness in specific industries. Students learn current issues and strategies to assist launching their career.
- Mentors can provide perspective. Students will receive encouragement, insights, and advice based on real experiences of seasoned executives successes and failures.
- Mentor access. Students will have an opportunity to meet mentors in person at scheduled events, participate in work shadowing or networking and communicate in one-on-one meetings throughout the semester.
How to Get Started
- Click the Mentor/Mentee Registration button to sign-up
- Within 2 business days you will receive additional information from the ELP Coordinator simply follow the “next steps”
- Attend scheduled information session
ELP Information Sessions
TBD - 9am
The ELP Information Session is offered at the beginning of each Fall semester and the program then runs through the entire school year (both fall and spring semesters). ACE provides a program overview, outlined expectations, and applications for the students and mentors. Interested students and mentors are required to attended and information session prior to participating in the program.
Meet & Greet Breakfast
September 24, 2013 / October 3, 2013 - 9am
The ELP Meet & Greet Breakfast is offered at the beginning of the Fall semester. Matched students and mentors will be introduced, complete required paperwork, and establish time and dates of future meetings for mentor/mentee schedules.
Honorary Happy Hour
TBD - 4pm
The Honorary Happy Hour event will be held at the end of the Spring semester, as the session comes to a close. This is a time to celebrate the Executive Leadership Program and thank mentors and mentees for their participation. The event will be hosted by the Adams Center, location to be determined. Mentors and mentees are highly encouraged to attend to meet and network with other executives and students.