The #1 choice in Florida!
Take the next step and become a global business leader with Florida Atlantic University’s 23-month AACSB-Accredited Executive MBA designed for busy working professionals. The next Executive MBA program begins January 11, 2014.
EMBA Program Features:
- VIP Concierge Service
- Optional International Business Trip
- Individual Leadership Profile and Assessment
- Private, Executive Coaching Sessions
- Network with over 200 EMBA students on class days every third weekend
- World Class Faculty
- Dedicated State-of-the-Art Executive Education Facility
- Average Class Size: 35
- Average Work Experience: 10 years
- Complete the EMBA in 23 months without work interruption
The Executive Graduate Programs office in the College of Business at Florida Atlantic University is home to the 23-month Executive MBA (EMBA) program. With courses offered every third Saturday and Sunday, our EMBA is specially designed for those whose work week is filled with personal and professional commitments as well as for those who prefer the convenience of weekend classes just once every three weeks.
The focus of the EMBA program is to provide an environment where a concentrated effort between professor and student results in the mastery of all of the components of a graduate-level, business administration curriculum. Upon completion of the program, you will have earned the Master of Business Administration degree together with an International Business or alternative specialization.
- Program starts January and August of each year
- Meets once every three weeks on Saturday and Sunday
- No business prerequisite courses required prior to entry
- College of Business AACSB Accreditation
- The program allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning a nationally-accredited MBA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.
- The goal of the Executive MBA (EMBA) is to prepare participating professionals to assume leadership roles so that they and their organizations can maximize their investments in Executive Education.
- The degree attained through the EMBA program has the same academic core curriculum and rigor as the fulltime flexible MBA program at FAU.
- Upon graduation, you will have achieved and conferred upon you the degree, Master of Business Administration.
Executive Education Information Sessions
Monthly information sessions will provide you with an overview of our programs, give you an opportunity to meet our program staff, and have your questions answered, one-on-one.