23-month Professional MBA: International Business
The Executive Graduate Programs Office in the College of Business at Florida Atlantic University is home to the 23-month Professional MBA program. With courses offered on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, our full service program is specially designed for those with busy personal and professional commitments as well as for those who prefer the convenience of a full service structured cohort program.
The focus of our Professional MBA program is to provide an environment where a concentrated effort between professor and student results in the mastery of all of the components of a graduate-level, business administration curriculum.
The program allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning a nationally-accredited MBA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.
Upon completion of the Professional MBA program, you will have earned the Master of Business Administration degree together with an Internationa Business specialization. Alternative specializations are available.
- 23-Month AACSB-accredited MBA Program starts August and January of every year
- Meets Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6:15pm-10:00pm
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline - including business
- No prerequisite courses required prior to entry
- The degree attained through the Professional MBA program has the same academic core curriculum and rigor as the fulltime traditional MBA program and the Executive MBA programs at FAU.
- Upon graduation, you will have achieved and conferred upon you the degree, Master of Business Administration.
Executive Education Information Sessions
- The information sessions will provide you with an overview of our programs and give you an opportunity to meet our program staff and have your questions answered, one-on-one.
- For the Information Session schedule, registration and directions, please click here.