Management: Leadership & Entrepreneurship
Designed to develop and prepare the business leaders of tomorrow to tackle the challenges of the global business environment, the major in Management has two tracks: Leadership and applied management skills, and Entrepreneurship.
Students with the intentions of one day managing others in a professional role, or leading their own business will benefit from these high quality Department of Management programs.
Which Management Major Is Right For Me?
The Department of Management offers three types of undergraduate programs. The first type is the International Business & Trade. In this program, the student completes the requirements of the Department of Management as well as the core business courses taken by all majors in the College of Business. The second type of program is on a liberal arts foundation and is called the Leadership & Entrepreneurship. The goal of the Leadership & Entrepreneurship Program is to provide students with a broad liberal arts education emphasizing the social sciences.
Please download the Program Sheet compiled by Student Academic Services for the most up-to-date information on Course Requirements for a major in International Business & Trade and on Course Requirements for a major in Leadership & Entrepreneurship.
Graduate on Time with your Flight Plan
IFP Curriculum Sheet
|Business (Management & Leadership)|
Career Opportunities for Management Majors
The management major is both a business field as well as a social science field, the major provides relevant training for a wide variety of careers. Most management majors focus on the practical application of management in both the private and government sectors.
There are many career opportunities for a major in Management. Graduates can look forward to many popular jobs utilizing management in almost every industry.
- At a corporation, managers can be found running companies and writing policies.
- In the financial sector managers assess risk, evaluate clients and determine the best way to proceed forward with plans.
- International organizations also regularly hire management majors.
- BBA/BS in International Business & Trade
- Bachelor of Health Administration
- Bachelor of Management
- Minor in Business Administration
- Minor in Health Services
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA in Health Administration
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- Professional MBA
- Executive MBA
- Master of Health Administration