Certified Internal Auditor (CIA®) - Program Requirements
To be eligible for the Certified Internal Auditor program:
- Participants should be familiar with financial and accounting terminology and practices
- A background in auditing, accounting or finance is strongly preferred, but not required.
To be eligible for CIA® certification, participants must meet the requirements specified by the Institute of Internal Auditors:
- Professional Conduct
For details on each requirement, please visit the IIA's eligibility requirements page to determine if you are eligible to take the CIA® certification exams.
By registering for this course, students acknowledge that enrollment information will be shared and/or known to The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and Holmes Corporation [co-administrators of this program].
Additionally, by registering for this course, student acknowledges and agrees that FAU may share student information with the IIA and Holmes Corporation (on an as-needed basis pertaining to enrollment only), and that the IIA and Holmes Corporation may have access or knowledge of student information (such as student name and email address), participation in courses or testing modules and receipt of test scores for the sole and specific purpose of score reporting.
- Format: Saturdays | Live Virtual
- Dates: Sept. 30 - Dec. 2, 2023
- Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Hours: 56 Hours / 5.6 CEUs
- Sessions: 8
- Location: Live Virtual
- Fee: $2,200/$2,100* (Includes material and textbook)
*with proof of local South Florida IIA chapter membership