Certified Management Accountant Exam Review – Ideal Candidate
- The requirement for taking the CMA examination is a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. While a degree in accounting or finance would be highly beneficial, there are no requirements that candidates sitting for the exam have a degree in business. It is recommended that candidates are comfortable with mathematics due to the quantitative nature of the exam.
- The ideal candidate is one who seeks entrance into the highly paid profession of management accounting and corporate finance.
- The CMA is the perfect certification for anyone having a generalized business degree. This certification demonstrates to employers that the individual is highly trained in the fields of accounting and finance.
- Format: Saturdays | On Campus or Live Virtual
- Dates: Apr. 10 - May 15, 2021
- Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Hours: 42 Hours/4.2 CEUs
- Sessions: 6
- Location: On Campus or Live Virtual
- Fee: $2,250.00