Certified Management Accountant Exam Review – Program Requirements
- The requirement for taking the CMA examination is a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. While a degree in accounting or finance would be highly beneficial, there are no requirements that candidates sitting for the exam have a degree in business. It is recommended that candidates are comfortable with mathematics due to the quantitative nature of the exam.
- You may visit https://www.imanet.org/cma-certification/getting-started?ssopc=1 for information on the CMA work experience requirements.
- Course participants should be familiar with finance and accounting vocabulary and comfortable with fundamental mathematics.
- Format: Saturdays and Sundays | Live Virtual or On-Campus
- Dates: Sept. 23 – Oct. 21, 2023
- Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Hours: 42 Hours/4.2 CEUs
- Sessions: 6
- Location: Boca Raton Campus or Live Virtual
- Fee: $2,250**
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by July 16, 2023 and pay only $2025!
Certified Management Accountant Exam Review
phone: (561) 297-2571
map: Bldg. 103, SF 129