Certificate in Managerial Accounting – Ideal Candidate
This program is most suitable for attendees interested in developing a broader working knowledge of financial and managerial accounting applications, necessary for planning and controlling business operations. Students should have an understanding of basic accounting principles and be familiar with the four financial statements according to GAAP:
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Statement of Owner's Equity - also known as Statement of Retained Earnings or Equity Statement.
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Format: Wednesdays | On-Campus or Live Virtual
- Dates: May 1 - June 12, 2024
- Time: 6:30pm - 9:30pm EST
- Hours: 21 Hours / 2.1 CEUs
- Sessions: 7
- Location: Boca Raton Campus or Live Virtual
- Fee: $1,200.00***
***EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by Dec. 31, 2023 and pay only $1,080.00!