CFP® Exam Preparation Review Course – Books and Materials
Cost-effective supplementary study materials, provided in partnership with Kaplan® Financial Education and The National Underwriter Company (NuCollege), are available for your studying success. Students enrolled in the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) program are required to purchase their own textbooks.
- To order, please visit Kaplan Professional Student Portal
- Book 7: Financial Planning Case Studies (Print)
- Online Mock Exam
Other Required Knowledge and Material
- Spreadsheet knowledge
- Financial Function Calculator - Although several different makes and models of financial calculators are permitted to be used on the course exams and the actual CFP Certification Exam, the instructors will only be providing complete keystroke coverage for the Hewlett-Packard HP-10-B II calculator. This will reduce the amount of time spent in teaching calculator instructions in class and will help prevent the confusion that can result with trying to provide too many different calculator input instructions to different students with different calculators at the same time. Compared to another commonly used calculator, the HP-12C calculator, the HP-10B II is less expensive to purchase, faster, and more precise on calculations involving partial periods, and is also the only financial function calculator that receives universal calculator keystroke coverage from all of the major CFP textbook publishers, such as Keir, Kaplan, College for Financial Planning, and The American College”
For more information regarding the CFP® Certification Examination, please visit www.CFP.net.
- Format: Saturdays | On-Campus or Live Virtual
- Dates: Sept.16 - Oct. 28, 2023
- Time: 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Hours: 36 Hours/ 3.6 CEUs
- Sessions: 6
- Fee: *$850
- Location: Boca Raton Campus or Live Virtual
*FREE to those students who complete the CFP Board's required courses at FAU.
CFP® Exam Preparation Review Course
phone: (561) 297-2571
map: Bldg. 103, SF 129