Financial & Estate Planning in Retirement – Program Benefits
This 9 hour course on managing financial resources will teach you to:
- Properly earmark your assets in order to help realize your goals.
- Reduce income tax on investments and social security.
- Target the best long-term care protection suitable for your needs.
- Utilize the tactics most advantageous for your estate-planning.
- Prepare for ongoing opportunities, changes, and challenges in today’s financial market.
- 21st century investors will need balanced planning in shaping their financial future.
Courses are conveniently offered at either the FAU Boca Raton, Davie Campus OR Online!
Boca Raton Campus Afternoon
- Jan. 17, 24 and 31 | 1:00pm - 4:00pm | Register Now
- Feb. 7, 14 and 21 | 1:00pm - 4:00pm | Register Now
Davie Campus Afternoon
- Format: Wednesdays (Boca Raton)
- Hours: 9 / 0.9 CEUs
- Time: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m
- Sessions: 3
- Fee: $149.00 including material and parking fees
- Location: Boca Raton Campus