CMPC Exam Review – Program Benefits
Top reason to enroll in a course today:
- Improve your earning potential gaining a CPC certification.
- Accelerate learning and improving retention in a structured classroom environment.
- Learn from an experienced and certified instructor.
- Build your network through classroom discussion with other medical management professional.
- Prepare to pass on the first attempt.
- Identify the purpose of the CPT®, ICD-10-CM Code Set and HCPCS Level II code books
- Understanding and apply the official ICD-10-CM coding guidelines
- Apply coding conventions when assigning diagnoses and procedures codes
- Identify the information in appendices of the CPT® code book
- Explain the determination of levels of E/M services
- Code a wide variety of patient services using CPT®, ICD-10-CM Code Set and HCPCS Level II codes
- List the major features of HCPCS Level II codes
- Provide practical application of coding operative reports and evaluation and management services
- Format: Wednesdays & Thursdays | Live Virtual
- Dates: Spring 2024
- Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Hours: 36 Hours/ 3.6 CEUs
- Sessions: 12
- Location: Live Virtual
- Fee: $1,995.00
(course fee includes, ProFee Bundle, CPC Books, Memberships, CPC Exam, AAPC online access)
Certified Medical Professional Coder Exam Review
phone: (561) 297-2571
map: BU (86) 203