PHR®/SPHR® Exam Preparation Course – Program Requirements
This program is intended for practicing Human Resource Professionals with extensive experience in the key Functional Areas of the PHR®/SPHR® Exam content outlines, who want to upgrade their skills with the credentials necessary to advance to a higher level. By design, this course proceeds at a very fast pace and is meant to focus on the key Functional Areas. This course is not designed to teach the materials in-depth; rather it is a review course for those students who are qualified to take the PHR/SPHR exams with an overview of what will be covered on the exam. Self and group study will be required in addition to class attendance, in order to be most successful at mastery of course concepts.
- Format: Saturdays | Live Virtual or On-Campus
- Dates: Aug. 26 – Nov. 4, 2023
- Time: 9:00am – 12:30pm EST
- Hours: 35 Hours / 3.5 CEUs
- Sessions: 10
- Location: Boca Raton Campus or Live Virtual
- Fee: $1,656**
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by July 16, 2023 and pay only $1490.40!
Eligibility for PHR®/SPHR® Exams:
- Min. of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher
- Min. of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree
- Min. of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor’s degree
- Min. of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher
- Min. of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree
- Min. of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor’s degree
For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
By registering for this course, students acknowledge that enrollment information will be shared and/or known to The Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI®) and co-administrators of this program.
Additionally, by registering for this course, student acknowledges and agrees that FAU may share student information with HRCI and co-administrators (on an as-needed basis pertaining to enrollment only), and that HRCI and co-administrators may have access or knowledge of student information (such as student name and email address), participation in courses or testing modules and receipt of test scores for the sole and specific purpose of score reporting.
Any student who does not pass the PHR®/SPHR® Certification exam, upon successful completion of this program*, is welcome to attend a future class free of charge**, within 12 months of the original program date. Should any new materials be published, the student may purchase it at the University’s cost. Student is responsible for cost of parking.
* Must have attended at least 8 of the 10 course sessions and completed both the mid-term and final exams
**Pending space availability
PHR®/SPHR® Exam Preparation Course
- Program Benefits
- Ideal Candidate
- Program Requirements
- Books and Materials
- PHR®/SPHR® Certification Information
phone: (561) 297-2366
map: Bldg. 103, SF 129
aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ are all registered trademarks of HR Certification Institute.