Certificate in Digital Marketing
Are you feeling overwhelmed by digital marketing? While it has become a critical part of doing business today, trying to stay abreast of its rapid pace of change can be very challenging. Our instructor knows this space very well having been in it since its nascency working with companies and brands from the local mom and pop to the global tech giants. This course focuses on the roadmap for successfully addressing real world situations not just in the context of today’s environment but also with an eye toward proper success positioning as the industry evolves.
This course is designed to minimize the overwhelm while helping lay out a roadmap for you to generate your digital marketing success. It is delivered in a step-by-step, user-friendly approach. This course is broken into two segments. The first lays out a strong, practical foundation for the key elements within the digital marketing realm. Building upon that, the second lays out the path for applying these skills to generate business results. Key topics include – SEO, Content Marketing, Social Strategy, Email Nurturing, Lead Generation, Competitor Analysis and much more!
- Format: Tuesdays | HYBRID
- Dates: Aug. 15 - Nov. 14, 2023 (Class opens Aug. 15 - First Live Session is Aug. 22).
- Time:7pm-8:30pm EST (Aug. 22 - Oct. 3)
- Time: 6:30pm - 9:30pm EST (Oct. 10-Nov. 14)
- Hours: 48 Hours / 4.8 CEUs
- Sessions: 13
- Fee: $1,995**
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by July 16, 2023 and pay only $1795.50!
Constructing the Foundation
Introduction to the evolutionary path for marketing in the online world.
- We’ll start with a glimpse into the future of digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Learn the language of inbound marketing, best practices, benefits and challenges of creating a robust digital marketing plan for your business.
Building Your Most Effective Digital Marketing Starting Points
Sometimes the simplest issues are the most challenging. Believe it or not, one of the biggest challenges businesses face in digital marketing is the starting point. While this seems pretty straightforward, it is frequently overlooked.
- We will address this challenge head on and show you how to design a roadmap for traffic and lead generation with an eye toward converting these into new business!
Significantly Connect More Effectively With Your Audience
If the starting point is frequently overlooked, then the value of the target audience is flat out misunderstood. Do you know where your market is “hanging” out online? Better yet, do you know how to literally build a magnet that attracts them to you?
- You will learn how to pinpoint your target audience in the online world using a 28-point detailed process.
- We'll take this knowledge and show you how to integrate it throughout your digital marketing from SEO to Social to Content Creation and more!
“De-mystify” the Keyword/Search Engine Optimization/Content Process
Quite simply, keywords provide the structure for the online world. The problem is this world is constantly changing. Google changes their algorithm hundreds of times a year. Do you know how this process works? Do you know how to find the most effective keywords for you? Are you afraid of all the technical jargon in this process?
- This program addresses this for you across multiple user-friendly sessions. These were created to help you learn how to build out an effective approach to keyword planning by discovering and targeting your highest quality keywords.
- You will be able to identify your “real” traffic generating keywords and understand how to build upon these toward an effective search engine optimization strategy both on-page and off-site.
Building an Effective Content Creation Program
Content marketing is significantly more than simply writing an article!
Do you know the steps? Do you know the process? Do you know how to simplify your approach to save significant time? After going through our approach to improving your content marketing’s impact from the sourcing of the content straight through the distribution and promotion of it, you will!
- Learn about blogging, content management systems and other tools to leverage in the content creation process.
- Understand the process for effectively creating and distributing content digitally.
Planning Effective Social Media Strategy
While many pundits will have you thinking the social media space can be a “one size fits all” solution, the reality is much different. We will focus on various elements that provide real world context for social media marketing.
- This will range from digging into LinkedIn and Twitter while understanding the strategic approach for effectively using other key social sites for traffic and leads.
Lead Nurturing, Conversion and Growth
Online lead generation is a process NOT a tactic. We’ll integrate all of the key elements together and provide you with a flow for maximizing your new prospect generation.
- Landing pages, Thank You Pages, Forms, Offers and Calls to Action – Learn how each one of these function and review possible paths to nurture, segment and relationship build through value driven offers.
Business Related Components
Effective digital marketing requires is a series of interconnected processes. As the class progresses, we will focus on the following:
- Online reputation monitoring – This is another critical yet often the most overlooked element of digital marketing. We will tackle the issues you need to be aware of, the preparations you need to take and the structure you may consider to make your online reputation a business asset.
- Website review – Understand some of the trends and key points to focus on during the creation of a website.
- Marketing analytics and tracking - While chemistry has the periodic table to guide its structure, the structure for guiding digital marketing often resembles the branches of a one hundred year old tree. Throughout this course, we will streamline this process to its core and provide in user friendly terms, the data and the analytics for you to track and measure.
- Competitor analysis – Learn how to dig into key market data to create superior competitive intelligence.
- Marketing automation – The future of digital marketing is… marketing automation. Throughout this program, we will review many tools and other key elements of marketing automation to help you determine how these might fit within your business.
Instructional Method and Format
- Instructor-led program; instructor is an experienced Marketing professional, consultant and researcher.
- Hands-on action-learning experience.
- For in class sessions, students should be prepared to bring a laptop and backup power supply to gain the maximum benefit and knowledge from this workshop.
- Includes team Interaction and feedback loop.
- Instructor is a digital marketing and social media strategist, with 25+ years of corporate, consulting and small business success, who has trained thousands of business professionals on creating digital business growth since 2008; he is also an Amazon best-selling author, International speaker, Creator of the CR3 Digital Growth Summit, listed in top 10 of small business experts on Twitter and has been named one of the Top 40 Digital Strategists in Marketing.
- A blended-learning approach which includes both in-class and online lecture, discussions, and assignments.
Certificate in Digital Marketing
phone: (561) 297-2366
map: Bldg. 103, SF 129