Certificate in Digital Marketing – Ideal Candidate
The Certificate in Digital Marketing is designed for professionals with marketing experience. The program will move at a pace that expects you have familiarity with basic Marketing concepts. It will take any marketer through an easy to understand and implement process covering the fundamentals of Digital Marketing, gradually moving into examples of “real-world” implementation.
NOTE: Those with limited/no prior exposure to Marketing, should first complete the Certificate in Marketing class to gain a foundation in Marketing practices and concepts.
- Marketers who want to learn about online marketing
- Existing marketers tasked with supporting online marketing
- Communication specialists looking to increase the effectiveness of their online communication
- Business owners that want to manage their agency
- Business owners that want to learn how to use online marketing to grow
- New business owners that want a better understanding of online marketing
Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Format: Tuesdays | HYBRID
- Dates: Aug. 15 - Nov. 14, 2023 (Class opens Aug. 15 - First Live Session is Aug. 22).
- Time: 7pm-8:30pm EST (Aug. 22 - Oct. 3)
- Time: 6:30pm - 9:30pm EST (Oct. 10-Nov. 14)
- Hours: 48 Hours / 4.8 CEUs
- Sessions: 13
- Location: Online
- Fee: $1,995**
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by July 16, 2023 and pay only $1795.50!
phone: (561) 297-2366
map: Bldg. 103, SF 129
“One thing the instructor instilled in us is that the internet is constantly evolving and as digital marketers, we must work to stay ahead of information flow. This is why I find these classes so valuable. No matter how experienced any of us are, there is always new information, tactics, and platforms being released. I found the Digital Marketing programs to be informative and motivational. I have been able to implement many of the methods we discussed in class. The implementation into our own businesses is made easier by the in-class exercises. A special thank you to the instructor & FAU for offering such valuable and insightful classes.”
-- Heather Bonebrake
Director of Marketing Smiles in the Gardens