Project Management (Weekends) – Books and Materials
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
Participants in this program will receive the latest copy of the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), which lays the foundation of project management methodology and practical application, focusing on best practices in project management.
- Agile Practice Guide
Participants in this program will also receive the latest copy of the Agile Practice Guide by PMI® which provides project teams and project managers with the tools, situational guidelines, and the understanding of the available agile techniques and approaches to enable better results.
- Format: Saturdays | On-Campus
- Dates: Sept.9 - Dec.17, 2023
- Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Hours: 84-105 Hours-PDUs/ 8.4-10.5 CEUs
- Sessions: 12 - 15
- Location:Boca Raton Campus
- Fee: $4,995.00**
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by July 16, 2023 and pay only $4495.50!
- Presentations, Lessons, and Assignments provided to participants in a student workbook
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint ) required
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.