- Program Benefits
- Program Requirements
- Ideal Candidate
- Accreditation and Partnerships
- Advanced Project Scheduling
- Advanced Risk Management
- Advanced Work Breakdown Structure Concepts
- Earned Value Management
- Organizational Change Management
- Project Portfolio Management
- Project Teams and Teamwork
- Value-driven Project Management Environments
PDU Online Programs Ideal Candidate
- PMI-credentialed individuals motivated to learn more about specialized project management practices
- PMI-credentialed, practicing project managers who would like to strengthen their project management knowledge and skills and acquire professional development units (PDUs) toward PMI® Continuing Certification Requirement (CCR).
- Individuals who hold a PMP® credential and wish to take a "refresher" course in any one of the categories FAU offers: Project Portfolio Management, Earned Value Management, Project Teams and Teamwork, Advanced Project Scheduling, Advanced Risk Management, Work Breakdown Structure, Organizational Change Management and Value-driven Project Management Environments.
Participating students should have an active PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, PgMP®, or PMI-ACP® credential and an understanding of the contents of the PMBOK® Guide.
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, PgMP®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Format: Online
- Dates: Enroll Anytime
- Hours: 10 Hours-PDUs/ 1.0 CEUs
$199.00 per course
$398.00 - Pay for only two courses, and get the third free to earn 30 PDUs!
$796.00 - Pay for only four courses, and get the fifth and sixth free to earn 60 PDUs!
PDU Online Programs