- Program Benefits
- Program Requirements
- Ideal Candidate
- Accreditation and Partnerships
- Advanced Project Scheduling
- Advanced Risk Management
- Advanced Work Breakdown Structure Concepts
- Earned Value Management
- Organizational Change Management
- Project Portfolio Management
- Project Teams and Teamwork
- Value-driven Project Management Environments
Value-driven Project Management Environments
Learn what it takes to create a value-driven project management environment. Create a Portfolio, Program or Project Management Office that revitalizes strategic growth and provides consistent, best-in-class management of projects.
Learn at your own pace and have 24-hour access to online course topics including:
- The importance and benefits of aligning project management environments with strategic business objectives
- Tips for customizing a detailed PMO Implementation Plan and gaining executive buy-in
- Techniques to identify, categorize and prioritize the PMO's implementation roadmap
- Designing metrics that both demonstrate and drive the PMO's value
This course consists of five lecture-based lessons on Value-driven Project Management Environments (including audio and visual course materials). Lesson examples, quizzes and multiple choice questions are used to reinforce each lesson's key learning objectives. Completion of this course will earn 10 PDUs towards your Project Management Institute Continuing Certification Requirements (CCRs).
- Format: Online
- Dates: Ongoing Enrollment
- Hours: 10 Hours-PDUs/ 1.0 CEUs
$199.00 per course
$398.00 - Pay for only two courses, and get the third free to earn 30 PDUs!
$796.00 - Pay for only four courses, and get the fifth and sixth free to earn 60 PDUs!
- Students have an active PMP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, PMI-ACP®, and / or a PgMP® credential, an understanding of the contents of the PMBOK® Guide and are motivated to learn more about Organizational Project Management and Value-driven Project Management Environments.
- Students accept that access to course information will be sent no later than 48 business hours after registration.
Instructional Method & Format
- Convenient online program
- Access to materials is convenient and available online 24/7; participants can study at their own pace and at their convenience
- Course is delivered using the Canvas Learning Management System. Canvas has become the most popular and proven online learning solution in the world
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, PMI-ACP®, and PgMP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.