PMI-ACP® Prep (Online) – Program Requirements
Participants are advised to have taken FAU's Fundamentals of Agile Project Management course prior to enrolling in this course (Recommended, not required).
To earn the (PMI-ACP)® certification, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- General Project Experience - 2,000 hours working on project teams.
- These hours must be earned within the last 5 years.
- Active PMP® or PgMP® status will satisfy this requirement
- Agile Project Experience- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile
- These hours are in addition to the 2,000 hours required in general project experience.
- These hours must be earned within the last 3 years
- Training in Agile Practices - 21 contact hours. Hours must be earned in agile practices from a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). The hours acquired by taking this course will satisfy this requirement.
- Format: Online
- Dates: Enroll Anytime
- Time: 3 month window to complete
- Hours: 21 Hours-PDUs/ 2.1 CEUs
Specific certification requirements as set forth by The Project Management Institute (PMI)® can be located at www.PMI.org.
- Participants are permitted three (3) months to complete this course, starting from the date that you are enrolled and receive your course materials. The ONLY way that you will be successful in this course is to develop a plan for how many submissions you will make each week and then stick to the plan
- Any delays in your submissions must be clearly communicated and acknowledged by the instructor in order to allow you additional time for completion of the course beyond the standard window.
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Program Benefits
- Ideal Candidate
- Books and Materials
- Accreditation and Partnership
- Program Requirements
The PMI-ACP® Exam changed in March 2018...to learn more about those changes, click here