PMP® EXAM PREP (21 hr) – Books and Materials
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
Participants in this program will receive the latest copy of the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), which lays the foundation of project management methodology and practical application, focusing on best practices in project management.
- Presentations, Lessons, and Assignments provided to participants in a student workbook
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint ) required
- Format: Fri./Sat./Sun. | Live Virtual
- Dates: Apr. 30 – May 2, 2021
- Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm (Breakout in multiple sessions within the timeframe)
- Hours: 21 Hours-PDUs/ 2.1 CEUs
- Sessions: 3
- Location: Live Virtual
- Fee: $1,395.00
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.