PMP® Exam PREP (35 hr) Text and Materials
Text and Materials
Participants in this program will receive:
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide): Students will receive the latest guide, which lays the foundation of project management methodology and practical application, focusing on best practices in project management.
- AGILE Practice Guide: This additional practice guide is included by PMI® with the current PMBOK® Guide and provides the tools, situational guidelines, and an understanding of the various Agile approaches available while both complimenting and supplementing the traditional PMBOK-based Project Management methods.
- PMI Authorized PMP® Exam Prep Materials - Electronic Access (print copy available at extra cost)
- Each participant will be given a unique credential to login to their PMI® provided electronic dashboard and access the course materials and also unlock an additional 200 question simulated test data bank.
- Format: Saturdays | On-Campus or Live Virtual
- Dates: July 15 - August 12, 2023
- Time: 9:00 am - 5:00pm
- Hours: 35 Hours-PDUs/ 3.5 CEUs
- Sessions: 5
- Location: Boca Raton Campus or Live Virtual Online
- Fee: $2,295
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Prep - 35 Hour
Florida Atlantic University is an Authorized Training Provider (ATP®) approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® in addition to being one of PMI®'s Registered Educational Providers (R.E.P.)®.