Six Sigma Black Belt Blended – Books and Materials
- Implementing Six Sigma — Second Edition, by Forrest W. Breyfogle III, ISBN: 978-0-471-26572-6
- The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook, by Michael L. George, David Rowlands, Mark Price, John Maxey, ISBN: 978-0-07-144119-3
NOTE: The textbooks are provided with student tuition and are provided on the first day of class (reading assignments will begin with the first lesson).
- Participants will also receive a comprehensive participant workbook
- Presentations, Lessons, and Assignments
- Format: Saturdays | Live Virtual
- Dates: April 27 to June 1, 2024, (Live Virtual Class, 5 Saturdays) + June 1, 2024 – May 31, 2025 (Online)
- Time: (In-Class) 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Hours: 70 Hours - PDUs/7.0 CEUs
- Location: Live Virtual
- Fee: $5,135**
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by Dec. 31, 2023 and pay only $4621.50!
- Participants must have or will be provided with the latest version of the SigmaXL software.
Participants must have access to the following while going through the blended course:
- Scientific calculator capable of powers, roots, and logs; or calculator-based software that will perform these functions
- A computer/laptop/tablet with Microsoft Excel is required, along with the necessary password/authority to load software. NOTE: Your device must meet the system requirements for SigmaXL as well as the requirements for accessing the online learning management system: Canvas
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Data on real-life problems and performance measures