- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
- Certificate in Digital Transformation in Healthcare
- Certified Medical Business Management
- Program Benefits
- Program Requirements
- Ideal Candidate
- Accreditation and Partnerships
- Advanced Project Scheduling
- Advanced Risk Management
- Advanced Work Breakdown Structure Concepts
- Earned Value Management
- Organizational Change Management
- Project Portfolio Management
- Project Teams and Teamwork
- Value-driven Project Management Environments
All programs are available for corporate on-site training.
Strategic acumen is a trait fundamental for any leader to employ in various industries and professional settings. In Florida Atlantic University's Strategy courses, learn how to develop and finesse skills in strategy that will pave a foundation of understanding multiple types of landscapes, how to adapt to changing policies and climates, and how to mitigate risks and apply successful solutions. Our strategy courses enable deep understanding of approaching trends, managing stakeholders, and promoting alignment of business goals across multiple areas. Gain the ability to forecast both internal and organization-wide scenarios, and apply tools to conduct analyses that drive opportunity.
Geopolitical Analysis Certificate
Florida Atlantic University's Certificate in Geopolitical Analysis will provide business professionals with an understanding of Geopolitics as it relates to risk, opportunity and the business cycle. The program will provide methods to assess the impact of geopolitical events on business continuity, supply chains and strategic planning, and tools to build and monitor geopolitical forecasts and scenarios to inform strategic decisions and contingency planning.
phone: (561) 297-2366
map: Bldg. 103, SF 129