- Program Information
- Information Sessions and Events
- Admission and Application Process
- Program Calendar
- MBA Comparison
- FAU College of Business Faculty
- Student Profile
- Tuition & Financial Aid
Executive MBA (EMBA) Student Profile
When you join the Florida Atlantic University Executive MBA Program, you will be surrounded by a class of highly-motivated students who have achieved business success and are committed to further enhancing their network, business acumen, and management expertise.
- 23 months, 16 week courses
- Saturdays and Sundays, every 3rd weekend
- 8:00 AM – 3:15 PM
- In-person at Boca Raton campus
Who This Program Is Designed For:
- Seasoned, management / director-level professionals who live throughout Southeast Florida as well as other regions.
- These students aim to engage and collaborate with like-minded accomplished peers while preparing for higher level executive or entrepreneurial opportunities.