Course Information - Operations Management
Overview of Course Information
Students electing the Operations Management Track will take the basic core and four elective courses as follows:
- MAN 6525 Quality Management
- MAN 6581 Project Management
- MAN 6596 Supply Chain Management
- And one class from the following list:
- ISM 6508: Web-Based Business Development
- MAR 6837: Developing and Marketing Innovations
- Or other approved Special Topics courses.
- Additional details about program courses can be found in the following document:
Technology Tools Used
- Interested in learning more about the tools/software/programs we use?
- Check out our Course Tool List Document to view a list of all the tools/software/programs we use in our MIS Courses
Course Spotlight Videos
- Interested in learning more about a specific Management Information Systems & Operations Management Course?
- Check out our course spotlight videos page and get an inside look into what goes on in each of our courses
For more details on course information, visit the Traditional MBA Course Information Page