Traditional MBA Program Information
The focus of the Traditional MBA program is to provide an environment where a concentrated effort between professor and student results in the mastery of all of the components of a graduate-level, business administration curriculum.
Program Information Details
- Designed for recent graduates and early career starters
- Full-time or part-time enrollment, Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm
- Degree Requirements:
- 43 credits for undergraduate business degree holders or
those have taken equivalent undergraduate business foundation courses
- 55 credits for individuals with non-business degrees
- Location: Boca Raton campus
- Delivery Format: In-person courses delivered face-to-face, in real-time, in a class-room setting during the day.
- Apply Year-round (deadlines by semester: July 1 (fall), November 1 (spring), April 1 (summer)
Upon graduation, students will have achieved and have conferred upon them the Master of Business Administration degree.