- Program Information
- Information Sessions and Events
- Admission and Application Process
- Program Calendar
- MBA Comparison
- FAU College of Business Faculty
- Student Profile
- Tuition & Financial Aid
Online MBA (OMBA) Program Information
16 - 23 Month Online MBA
Florida Atlantic University's Online MBA Program is an intensive 16 - 23 month program offering exceptional quality.
The fully Online MBA curriculum allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning a nationally-accredited MBA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.
Many corporations nominate and sponsor fast-track employees for the Online MBA Program. It is an effective way to insure that they will have qualified, professionally credentialed managers for the future.
Upon graduation, you will have achieved and conferred upon you the degree, Master of Business Administration.
The Online MBA degree program begins every summer, fall and spring semester.
Program Start Dates
The 16 - 23 month Online MBA is 40-46 credits
- Fully online; 8 week terms
- 28 credits core MBA - Core curriculum
- 12 credits concentration - Multiple concentrations available
- 6 credits foundation - Financial Accounting and Managerial Finance
The foundation courses may be waived with a previous grade of “B” or better if completed within the last five years
- $800 per credit hour
- 40 - 46 credits total (6 credits foundation courses may be waived)
- $32,000 - $36,800
- Tuition is the same for Florida Residents, Out-of-State Residents & International Students.
- Financial Aid and Tuition Reimbursement are accepted. Tuition is waived until financial aid is disbursed. Visit our Online MBA Tuition and Financial Aid page.
- Self Pay? We offer a convenient payment plan