Professional MBA Boca Raton Program Information
Florida Atlantic University's Professional MBA Boca Raton Program is an intensive 23-month program offering classes on the Boca Raton campus.
The program allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while
earning a regionally-accredited MBA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class
begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of
classes and educational experiences.
A variety of learning methods are employed throughout the program. Case studies, computer simulations of challenging, competitive business situations, problem-solving discussions, team presentations, individual study, lectures, visual presentations, guest speakers, and assigned readings are regularly used. Students also complete research and analytical studies to develop strategic thinking abilities.
Corporations throughout the Boca Raton and Palm Beach area nominate and sponsor fast-track employees for the Professional MBA Program. It is an effective way to ensure that they will have qualified, professionally credentialed managers for the future.
Upon graduation, you will have achieved the degree: Master of Business Administration.
The Professional MBA Boca Raton degree program begins each fall and spring semester.
- Programs begins Tuesday, January 11, 2022
- 23 month program
- Tuesday and Thursday nights, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- 8 week terms
- In-person at the Boca Raton campus
- 40-46 credits total
- 28 credits core MBA
- 6 credits foundation - Financial Accounting and Managerial Finance
- 12 credit concentration: Students may pick from a myriad of elective* classes in accordance to their career objectives, or chose an MBA concentration in the following areas:
- $36,000 - $41,400
- $900 per credit hour
- Tuition is the same for Florida Residents, Out-of-State Residents & International Students
- Financial aid, tuition reimbursement, self-pay, and veterans benefits are all accepted
- Full-service, all-inclusive:
- Tuition, textbooks, refreshments, student ID with access to facilities and library resources, parking e-permit, review classes and recorded classes, tutoring and writing assistance, professional development training, graduation cap and gown, and banquet.
For updates on the university’s COVID-19 policies, please visit here.