Online MHA (OMHA) Program Information
15-Month Online Master of Health Administration
Florida Atlantic University's Online Master of Health Administration (OMHA) Program is an intensive 15-month program offering exceptional quality.
The Online MHA curriculum allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities
while earning an AACSB accredited MHA degree as full-time graduate students. Each
class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence
of classes and educational experiences.
Many corporations nominate and sponsor fast-track employees for FAU's Executive Programs. It is an effective way to ensure that they will have qualified, professionally credentialed managers for the future.
The Online Master of Health Administration degree program begins each fall, spring, and summer semester.
Online Program Information
Spring 2023 Online MHA program begins Saturday, January 7, 2023
The curriculum for the OMHA program mirrors that of the on-campus program and is taught by the same professors. Our MHA is 100% online; it contains no domestic or international residency requirement.
- 30 credit hours
- $900 per credit hour, total of $27,000 for the full degree
- Full administrative service
- Tuition is the same for Florida Residents, out-of-state residents, and international students
Tuition and program fees include:
- Course content, student ID, graduation cap & gown, and graduation banquet
- Guaranteed schedule for the entire program
- Access to workshops and seminars
- Full-service program support for all your needs
- Industry coaching and professional development services
- Invitations to panel discussions and speaker series
- One year American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) student memebership
- Dedicated program advisor
*Instructional materials/textbooks are not included; this is reflected as a reduced cost of tuition. Textbook procurement instructions will be provided by your academic advisor.
The MHA Online program begins each summer, fall, and, spring semester.
The program is 100% asynchronous, allowing students to access courses at any time and from any location, with an internet connection. The instruction and content replicates the classroom experience, where you will have recorded online lectures, presentations, discussion and chats.
The focus of the Online MHA program is to provide an environment where a concentrated effort between professor and student results in the mastery of all of the components of a graduate-level, business administration curriculum - in an online environment.