FAU College of Business Faculty
One of the strongest attributes of the Florida Atlantic University College of Business is the highly esteemed and experienced faculty. Classes are taught using a balanced blend of case studies, real-world examples and strong academic theories, making the crucial real-time link between the classroom and industry.
The faculty members in the Master's in Supply Chain Management program are selected from the nearly 90 full-time faculty in the College of Business. Selection criteria include excellence in teaching, consulting, research, and publication.
What makes FAU College of Business faculty special?
Faculty teach in the Master's in Supply Chain Management program because they are interested in the practical world of international business and appreciate the emerging opportunities and difficulties. Additionally, the expertise of your professors is demonstrated by their scholarship, industry experience, and research prowess:
- Earned doctoral degrees from the nation's most prestigious AACSB-accredited universities, such as Harvard, Wharton School, Northwestern, MIT, Columbia, Chicago, NYU, and Michigan.
- Consulted with Fortune 500 firms, small businesses, and government; published numerous texts and articles.
- Published articles in leading academic business journals:
- Accounting Review, Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory, Accounting Horizons, Journal of Accounting Research, Financial Review, Financial Management, Journal of Financial Research, Journal of Marketing, Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Retailing, Journal of Consumer Marketing, International Marketing Review, Journal of Business Research, Public Opinion Quarterly, Columbia Journal of World Business, International Business Studies.
- Published articles in the most widely recognized practitioner-oriented business and
- Harvard Business Review, Journal of Accountancy, Business Horizons, Long Range Planning, Marketing News, American Demographics, The CPA Journal, Journal of Taxation, Financial Executive, Banker's Magazine, Bank Marketing, Productions and Inventory Management, The Financial Planner, The Personnel Administrator, The Development Journal.
Guest speakers from industry and government may also be invited to lecture.