Current Undergraduate Students
Welcome to Student Academic Services (Advising)
We look forward to working with you!
Meet with a Business Advisor
We are here to support you! Click the links below to jump to a topic on this page.
(Note: if you are interested in programs outside of business, please call the FAU College that houses that program.)
College of Business advisors are available to speak with current FAU students via phone as a virtual drop-in on a first-come first-served basis every Thursday.
Prospective Students and Newly Admitted FAU Students
|Current FAU Business Students||Current FAU Non-Business Students|
Virtual drop-in is not available
Sign in for virtual drop-in through Success Network (Navigate)
If needed, you can download the sign in instructions.
|Call 561-297-3688 and press 6 to sign in for virtual drop-in with our front desk staff.|
- All students will select "College of Business (Boca)" as the sign in location, but please note that this is a *virtual* drop-in (not in person); if you would like an in-person meeting, please schedule an appointment.
- If you do not have a working U.S. number, please schedule an appointment or call our front desk for assistance.
- Sign-in is closed from 12:15pm to 1:30pm and ends for the day at 4pm. Please note sign in may close earlier if capacity is reached.
- Virtual drop-ins are best for quick questions and concerns, are on a space available basis, and should not exceed 15 minutes. Scheduled appointments are required for a comprehensive review.
- Requests for specific advisors or call back times cannot typically be honored.
- If you are seeking advising for study abroad or combined master's programs, it is recommended you make an appointment with the designated advisor; however, if you have an urgent question, you can call the front desk to find out if the designated advisor is available for virtual drop-in.
We appreciate your patience, and look forward to assisting you!
Need a more comprehensive evaluation of your academic progress and plans? Please schedule an appointment. Current and newly admitted students can schedule via Navigate; click the links below for more information. We look forward to speaking with you!
If you'd like to meet with one of our advisors to discuss our program requirements, please give us a call at 561-297-3688 so we can help you set up a meeting.
We also encourage you to visit our majors page to learn more about our programs. Thank you for your interest in the College of Business at FAU!
777 Glades Road
Fleming West Building (Bldg 23) Room #102
Boca Raton, FL 33431
3200 College Avenue
Liberal Arts Building Room# 444
Davie, FL 33314
Monday through Thursday: 8:00am to 12:30pm; 1:30pm to 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00am to 12:30pm; 1:00pm to 4:30 pm
See Advising Schedule Below
By Appointment Only: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Appointments must be scheduled 24 hours in advance; same day appointments are not available. In person, phone, and virtual appointments are available during regular office hours. Some appointments are available remote only before office hours at 7:30am and after hours at 5:30pm, 6:00pm, 6:30pm, and 7:00pm. Click here for more information on advising appointments.
Virtual Drop-in: Thursdays beginning at 8:30am. Click here to jump to virtual drop-in info.
The College of Business Current Student Forms page has several forms that can be used to request exceptions to College or University policies in certain extenuating circumstances. You can also find links to other university forms.
Academic advising is not provided via e-mail; however, if you have recently met with an academic advisor, you can e-mail them directly if you are encountering registration errors or have other questions about that meeting. If you have a quick question, but do not remember the advisor with whom you met, contact us at COBAdvising@fau.edu. Please include your FAU Z number. Per university policy, we are not able to respond to any student-specific information unless you have contacted us from your FAU e-mail account.
- Student Resources
- Internship and Career Advising
- Mini-Term Courses
- Graduation Information