- Concentration in Business Analytics
- Concentration in Cybersecurity
- Course Information
- ITOM Internship for Credit Programs
- Program Information
Combined MIS to MSITM Degree Program
What is the Combined MIS to MSITM Program?
The combined MIS to MSITM program allows students to complete both a Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) or Bachelor of Science (B.S.) with Major in Management Information Systems & a Master of Science (M.S.) with Major in Information Technology and Management (MSITM) program in as little as 5 years (4 + 1).
Here are some highlights of this program:
- It is a five-year (4+1), 150-credit program
- The program leads to the award of a B.B.A. or B.S. with Major in Management Information Systems and a Master of Science in Information Technology and Management
- Students in this combined program may count up to 12 credits of approved graduate coursework (5000-level or higher courses) toward both their bachelor's degree and their master's degree as long as the combined program totals a minimum of 150 credits
- The GRE/GMAT requirement is waived for this program
- BBA - MS Accelerated Degree Program Flyer (pdf)