Overview of Course Information
To be eligible for the combined Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) or Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Management Information Systems to Master of Science (M.S.) in Supply Chain Management (MSSCM) degree program, students must fulfill the following requirements
- Completion of the requirements for the Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) or Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Management Information Systems; and
- Completion of all requirements for the Master of Science (M.S.) in Supply Chain Management (MSSCM).
- The following undergraduate course requirements may be replaced with the graduate-level courses shown (up to a total of 12 credits). These graduate credits count toward both the bachelor’s degree and the master’s degree programs.
|Undergraduate Course Requirements||Graduate Course Substitutions.* Choose among the following 3-credit courses|
|Upper Division ITOM Department Electives
|Technology Management Group|
|Blockchain and Crypto Assets: Digital Business Transformation||ISM 6455|
|Special Topics||ISM 6930|
|Project Management||MAN 6581|
|Supply Chain Management||MAN 6596|
|Supply Chain Analytics||QMB 6616|
|Business Analytics Group|
|Data Mining and Predictive Analytics||ISM 6136|
|Database Management Systems||ISM 6217|
|Introduction to Business Analytics and Big Data||ISM 6404|
|Advanced Business Analytics||ISM 6405|
|Business Innovation with Artificial Intelligence||ISM 6427C|
|Social Media and Web Analytics||ISM 6555|
|Special Topics||ISM 6930|
|Data Management and Analysis with Excel||QMB 6303|
* Students who have taken an undergraduate elective course cannot use the corresponding graduate course for substitution or for credit toward the graduate program. The following are corresponding undergraduate-graduate courses: ISM 3116-ISM 6404; ISM 3230-ISM 6148; ISM 4053-ISM 6058; ISM 4117-ISM 6136; ISM 4133-ISM 6123; ISM 4212-ISM 6217; ISM 4220-ISM 6225; ISM 4320-ISM 6328; ISM 4403-ISM 6405; ISM 4420-ISM 6555; ISM 4421-ISM 6427C; ISM 4451-ISM 6455; MAN 4583-MAN 6581; MAN 4597-MAN 6596; QMB 3302-QMB 6303
For more information about the courses for the MIS major, please visit the course information page for the BBA/BS major in MIS
For more information about the courses for the MSSCM program, please visit the course information page for the traditional MSITM program.
- Additional details about program courses can be found in the following documents:
- BBA/BS in MIS Program Sheet (pdf)
- MSSCM Flow Chart (pdf)
- Accelerated MIS to MSSCM Flow Chart - (pdf) (Coming Soon)
Technology Tools Used
- Interested in learning more about the tools/software/programs we use?
- Check out our Course Tool List Document to view a list of all the tools/software/programs we use in our MIS Courses
Course Spotlight Videos
- Interested in learning more about a specific Management Information Systems & Operations Management Course?
- Check out our course spotlight videos page and get an inside look into what goes on in each of our courses