- Business Administration
- Business Law
- Health Services
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
Why Business Analytics (Business Intelligence)?
- Business Analytics (BA), also known as Business Intelligence (BI), is strategically important for every organization to maintain competitive advantage by extracting meaningful information from the flood of digital data collected by businesses, government, and scientific agencies.
- Business Analytics involves information technologies, applications, and practices for collection, integration, analysis, and presentation of business data and information. BA allows managers to extract information from the data to make decisions regarding operations, sales and marketing, and research and development of products and services.
- Business Analytics includes data mining, data analytics, data visualization and OLAP techniques that examine a large amount of data to discover new and valuable information.
- Recent years have seen explosive growth in the creation of digital data: