- Business Administration
- Business Law
- Health Services
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
Why Cyber Security and Information Assurance?
- The Internet has made a tremendous impact on society. Computer and communication networks transmit most of the country's financial, transportation, energy, emergency, and water systems data.
- The security and assurance of our information and communications infrastructure is a national priority.
- Companies face the emerging trend of information warfare and cyber terrorism. They tackle thousands of cyber-attacks on a daily basis. and protecting critical infrastructure, systems and data become strategically important for the survival of companies and institutions.
- As digital information moves to a more networked and globalized infrastructure, it is essential that managers understand the threats to this information. The creation of effective corporate-wide security plans with well established security programs, policies, controls, and procedures as well as awareness and training initiatives is vital.
- More and more companies across a variety of industries, such as banking, finance, and healthcare, need to keep rigorous standards and certifications in cyber security to maintain business operations. They need Managers that ensure the creation, implementation, and maintenance of comprehensive programs.