- Business Administration
- Business Law
- Health Services
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
Management Information Systems
Why Minor in Management Information Systems (MIS)?
- Management Information System (MIS) is a discipline and a profession that brings Information Technology (IT) to businesses.
- MIS uses IT to
- Plan, manage, create and innovate
- Analyze and solve real business problems
- Give competitive advantages to businesses
- In the Information Age, having skills in MIS will serve as a great foundation for launching your career. There are very few remaining industries that are not impacted by technology today.
- The MIS Minor will teach you some fundamentals of IT and how to align IT with business concepts and solutions intelligently, to address problems analytically and develop appropriate solutions.